This is the entry way, if you go right you are in the living room, if you go left you are in the bedroom. As you can see we have a new MI plate that is still new and not used. :D I'm sorry to disappoint you with this link, it isn't anything, but I can't easily make it go away, so it is here. Also, apologies for the underlining on the next paragraph, same story there.
The door on the right is a closet, my closet. As you see, I FINALLY hung the lovely print that my friend Jennifer gave to me.
This is home of our PC, and the door goes out to the entry way and living room.

The door on the side is my sewing room. Its really a closet. I will get photos, sometime. Directly right of my sewing room is a closet that Shawn uses, and we use for coats and things. The color in the first photo is best, I couldn't get my camera to adjust to the light from the window in the other ones.



The kitchen was being used by me when I decided I should get some shots before the sun went down. My ironing board and cutting mat get put away, sometimes. :) Here are Kathryn's two plants. I didn't kill them!! I call them Matt and Gabe. :) They were given to her when her first two babies were born and she couldn't take them when she moved.



Amanda gave me this print, she loved it very much but knew that she couldn't use it for some time. It goes well with my wine glass print that she also got me a long time ago, and with the baskets Jennifer gave me, one is hanging above the vanity (!!??) in the kitchen, it's a bit crooked.

The bathroom isn't quite this purple, thankfully. It's HUGE. The curtain from our bedroom in Albany works well with the colors in the bathroom, so it's pretending that its a shower curtain. It's not.

The big mirror made it without breaking! This mirror was harvested from our old apartment. It is so heavy I didn't know if we'd be able to find a place to hang it. We did.
4 comments:
Love it. :D
Thanks for the photos of your new place. Thought you might have forgotten you had a blog! Looks really cute. Did you do all the painting?
Are you getting used to Michigan? I've lived in the Albany area most of my life and I couldn't imagine making a change of residence, from knowing how to get around to shopping and doctors and such.
It's great; looks so nice and cozy. And you get a sewing room!
nice. :)
Post a Comment