Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grace

This is my new friend Grace. Tomorrow we are going to crochet together along with another new friend, Crystal. Grace reminds me a lot of my dear friend Millie. Grace could have been Millie's mother, in both age and personality. I decided to knit actually. I am making another hat, or rather, toque, as shown here: http://www.innerchildcrochet.com/patterns/files/nottingham_hat.pdf
Dor may have to help me with the cables when she gets here. She's coming in TWO weeks! yay!

So, I was going to post a bunch of photos of the folks at church but considering how I like to be liked, I don't want to spoil the chance just for some good laughs and humiliation of several of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, like Milly! Nice hat, btw. I haven't done any hard cables but I'll lend you my assistance if needed. I just finished another hat for Nattie. I sorta winged it so no pattern to show you. I really like it. It's sorta looks like an old fashioned bathingcap, flower and all. :)

Jody said...

Aw, that's great. Everyone needs a Milly imo. :) Cute hat. Well..you could always send the photos privately, then no one would be humiliated..publicly. :D

Hope you have a blast well Dor and Jord are in town.

Thanks for the new post, keep up the good work! :)

Mark said...

The fact that you've been here a month and already have blackmail material on all of us concerns me...

Anonymous said...

Aww, Grace is so sweet. Maybe some time I will let you gals attempt to teach me how to do crocheting. I am not good in that area, I'd have to say. :)

Laura said...

Cool. Glad it's going well for ya :)