
I looked at the top ten new years resolutions and found that I could call some of them my own for 2009.
1) Get out of debt, we'll make it this year.
2) Learn something new, Spanish, I'm already on chapter 4!
3) Help others, maybe by doing volunteer work or making quilts for people? i quit my job. yay, freedom.
4) Quit drinking, I just found out that I'm pregnant! Pray for the baby that it would live and be healthy!
9 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!! so happy for you!! :)
Abigail D.
YEAH!!! My wife is extremely happy for you both as am I. Monica gave a shout for joy. You are in our prayers...
hmmm...save that bottle of Ale for me...you can't have anymore...and Shawn has too work long hours and rest, so he can't have it either...
;-)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah! So I'm excited. :)
Congrats! We'll be praying for you.
Holly
YEA!!! So happy for you! We will keep you and the baby in prayer!!
The Lord bless you and the baby, Tammy! Laura just told me. :)
Wow! Praying for you both and your precious one!
Cute pic - our joys are with you!
Wow, I did not know you posted a picture of the happy knowlege.....yay for that large blue spot.
So, looking forward to seeing my new grandbaby this summer.
love,
~m~
Post a Comment