Thursday, June 12, 2008

4 years yesterday

Shawn and I went for a lovely walk downtown GR on Monday evening, then to meijer to buy Ben and Jerry's, and candy, and to blockbuster for a movie. It was nice, just like old times. I'm so glad I got him.

8 comments:

Manda said...

Oh sick. I knew it was somebody's day, but I couldn't place it!

Happy belated Anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been 4 years already.

Hannah said...

Happy late anniversary! I was thinking it on the day but I guess that doesn't count eh? Miss you guys.

tammy said...

Thanks guys! I miss you too Hannah! The thought totally counts! I was thinking of you in April too!

Kathy said...

Hey, Don't want to go another day without saying A very Happy Anniversary! Love to you both!

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

How nice! It sounds like you had a great time.

Happy Anniversary.

Crystal Carr said...

How sweet! We took a walk downtown too as a part of celebrating our anniversary this past May. :)

Dee Dee said...

Happy very belated anniversary! I am so bad remembering dates. I can remember Manda's because of Luke's birthday. Ours is 7-12 so I guess I could just subtract one, huh? We celebrated 22 years with our yearly date night. LOL We did do something different and went to a Japanese steakhouse - habatchi grill. That was fun! Blueberry beer sounds good!

Anonymous said...

Its hard to believe that you guys have been married for four years already! I remember when you and Shawn had just met online and then when there was word going around that he might ask to court you. :)
--Sarah