Tuesday, July 31, 2007

5 things

1) There is a lot of noise on the street early in the morning on garbage day.

2) I had a violent headache yesterday, I couldnt do a thing all day, except vomit, 6 times. Being under this much affliction makes me feel really compassionate toward others who are suffering. I cant imagine the misery of waking up every day to that. I am so glad to feel well today. Amanda, when/if you get one of these please let me know and I will try to come out and look after the kids.

3) We had a great weekend. It was so nice to fellowship with old friends. Darren, Laura, and Diederick came over for the Lord's day, after we all went to worship together in Housatonic.

4) I need to weed the flower bed. I also would like to weed the community garden a bit, it would be fun, and would be a great way to meet people in the community.

5) Banner ads are going up.

1 comment:

Manda said...

Glad you're feeling better! I'm stubborn about calling people when I'm down, but if it's bad enough I'll let you know.

Yay for banner ads! Did that photo work?