So today Shawn remembered that a paper was due today, oops. So he worked on that this morning.
I got the dishes done and made a few phone calls, you know, for work.
Then I made meatballs. I hate/loathe/despise ground beef, fried, as itself. But meatballs, I can do. I've tried adding all the meatball spices and such to ground beef, but it's still gross. I never thought I was a picky person, but I am. Thank you all for bearing with me all these years as I came to that realization.
So this afternoon, after dropping Shawn off at work, I went out to Amanda's. I had a nice time driving "race cars" with Joshy. We made the "race track" with blocks. It was fun.
So, right when I got home I saw that Shawn had called from work, so I called him back. When I had dropped him off earlier, he'd said that his back was hurting, and then at about 7 when I called him, it was still hurting, and not getting any better, even after medication. So he came home early, we got a movie, and we're going to relax.
Oh ya, all my sewing is done, all the shirts, all the pants. woohoo!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you're just a dedicated little blogger, good joorb! Thanks for the post, always like the reward for checking. :D Hope Shawn's back is feeling better soon, and woohoo to you on finishing the clothes. :)
Its neat how Shawn still remains the king of procrastination.
I am sorry about Joshy. The Lord works with our mistakes though, I am sure that he will understand when he is older.
Lydia and I have been praying for the both of you. We really hope that things work out well for you both. I do not doubt that the Lord's hand is guiding you both despite the pronouncements of men.
Post a Comment