Very nice, girls. The site is nice and the dresses and bloomers so cute. Can't wait to see the accesories. The motherly worry wart in me though, doesn't like how you have your very pretty pictures of yourselves and then an actual address, NOT a po box! Could be some weirdo out there that likes how you look too well! All the best in your business and see you SOON! YEAH! Teresa
7 comments:
oh Dor, do post. now would be splendid! :)
thanks!
YEAH!!! Congrats! The dresses look beautiful! I miss you :( *wahhhhh*
Very nice, girls.
The site is nice and the dresses and bloomers so cute. Can't wait to see the accesories. The motherly worry wart in me though, doesn't like how you have your very pretty pictures of yourselves and then an actual address, NOT a po box! Could be some weirdo out there that likes how you look too well! All the best in your business and see you SOON! YEAH!
Teresa
Congrats on the website....it looks fab! I hope the business continues to boom! =)
Good job Tammy. I saw that your mother was spamming the RFW group with your site!
Woohoo! Gorgeous stuff! Congrats!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »
Post a Comment